FlyBy30, Our state-of-the-art technology maintains a strong coating on glass windscreen, which resists friction and abrasion by wipers, dust, car-wash or harsh cleansers, rain repellent from 30mph/45kmh drive speed.
FlyBy30 repels water drops while driving starting from speed of 30mph/45kmh~ 38mph/60kmh or more, and allows you to have clear vision with safe driving. (Vary on windscreen angle, average tested on 45 deg. Angle)
FlyBy30 can be used on all car glasses allowing safe driving in the rain with clear all around vision.
*Do not apply it on wet windshield otherwise it may cause damage to the surface.
1. Polish your glass using the Ceriglass by hand or machine, clean it well with Eraser and dry the surface.
2. Pour few drops of FlyBy30 on the suede applicator and apply in criss-cross all over the surface.
3. Let cure for 1 minute, wipe it off with a dry clean MF towel.
*If waiting was too long and surface is hard to wipe off, repeat the application again on that area.
4. Heat up the glass to 80 deg C. for 5 min. using IR light or heat gun.(baking the coat will release the car to drive in the rain without 12 H drying after coat)
5. Let dry for more than 12 hours, in order to make the coating adhere firmly to the Windshield.(is surface wasnt heat up)
6. We recommend cleaning the wipers rubber with Eraser once finished.
Estimate consumption per complete car windscreen and side windows: 10ml
No special aftercare needed, only avoid using washer liquids which contain high percentage of surfactant,
we advise to use some amount of IPA or Eraser inside washers liquid.
**Not a full kit, just the FlyBy 30 and applicator.