Zero-PASTE of TACSYSTEM is a condensed version of our IRON ZERO. It is also an acid-free, PH-balanced iron remover, which eliminates contaminants on the body paint and wheels. It is safe and simple to remove dust spots and iron that you think is irremovable! IRON ZERO PASTE prevents the spread of iron-related damage and helps to protect your vehicle from paint failure and other corruptions from environmental pollutant. It is the only way to truly remove ferrous particles, as simple as one step! Iron Zero Paste can save you the costs of replacing your wheels!
1. Cool down area before applying, do not work when area is heated!
2. Apply to contaminated areas of body and wheels
2. Wait 5 – 6 mins until full reaction (It turns purple!)
3. Rinse thoroughly with water and avoid drying under direct sun!
4. Iron Zero Paste should not be used on chrome, bare metal parts, brake calipers, wheel balancing weights or SMART paint repairs. Mask off these areas. Avoid letting Iron Zero dry on any surface.
Do not work under sunlight and heated wheels. Keep bottle tightly closed after used and store in cool dry space. Keep product out of reach from children. Wear suitable gloves. If comes into contact with skin, rinse well with water. If it comes in contact with eyes, rinse immediately and seek medical advice. Do not drink! If swallowed, consult a doctor immediately and show product container and label.